TuRMERIC POTATO WEDGES
These are super easy to make and give us a chance to sneak some turmeric into our day!
If you don't have arrowroot (you can find it at many local grocery shops or health stores), you can replace it with cornstarch.
If you want them to come out a bit more crispy (and less healthy :P) use grapeseed oil instead of veggie broth.
Time: ~10 minutes to prep. ~30 minutes to bake
Arrowroot Flour, 1 Tsp
Ground Turmeric, 1 Tsp
Ground Cumin, 0.75 Tsp
Garlic Powder, 0.5 Tsp
Black Pepper, 0.25 Tsp
Red Potatoes, 6 Potatoes
Veggie Broth, 1.5 TBSP
Sesame Seeds, 2 TBSP
1. Preheat your oven to 375°
2. Add Arrowroot, Turmeric, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Salt, & Black Pepper to a bowl and mix them all together.
3. Cut your Potatoes into their desired wedge size (there's no rules, do what you feel. If you want to make these cubes, go ahead) and place in a separate bowl.
4. Splash the Potatoes with Veggie Broth, make sure they're all wet, and drain any excess juice.
5. Add all your prepared spices and sesame seeds to the potatoes and mix it around covering all the Potatoes
6. Place it on a baking sheet (on parchment paper is best for easy cleaning and no sticking) and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Eat! Also, take note of the flavor so you can adjust it for your liking next time!